Friday, June 15, 2012

NARUTO

SOURCE

Kiwi Sandro is here with a special guest post. She promised not to totally embarrass me by telling everyone about how I cried in the last episode, but I guess I just did that myself.

Oh well, please welcome her to the blog for her very first guest post. YAY!!


SOURCE

Naruto is a manga created by Masashi Kishimoto in 1999. It was so popular it was turned into an anime. It’s so awesome! My mom thinks so too. When she gets home, we start watching, if she doesn’t have to work on her book first.
So far we are early in the hundreds of the first series. We have switched from English to Japanese (I prefer the latter) and so mom had to get used to the new voices. One part in after the chunin exams ended, Naruto did something AWESOME and we both yelled “BOOYAH!"


SOURCE



This show is awesome. Momma asked me to write who is better, Aang or Naruto. But I couldn’t because they both rock, and so I wrote this instead. You got to see to believe it! (Naruto’s catch phrase, the ‘believe it’.)
-Kiwi




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Naruto! (And I also LOVE Avatar: The Airbender).

    Good post, Kiwi! Tell your momma she's not the only one who cried while watching Naruto. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Naruto! Totally obsessed with it at some point. Great job, Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...