Monday, June 2, 2014

I'M ON NA ALLEY TODAY!


Today I'm on NA Alley, discussing why I feel it is important to have multicultural characters in my novels. Please stop by to check it out and add to the discussion. 

I'm also a judge for Query Kombat, which started yesterday. The hardest part in judging in this type of contest is choosing between the kombatants. They're all so wonderful. Congrats to everyone who made it to the first round. And good luck!

DARK PARADISE releases July 1st. I have a lot of fun stuff planned this month. I'll let you know of any upcoming giveaways or interviews through my blog or Facebook page.

I also have a newsletter sign up, if you're interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...