Friday, May 16, 2014

TIME TO GET TO JUDGING- QUERY KOMBAT 2014

Queries will meet in an epic battle to be the final victor in QUERY KOMBAT 2014. Could you be the ONE?

For those of you unfamiliar with Query Kombat, here is a short break down from Michelle Hauck's blog, It's In The Details. The tournament is hosted by SC Write, Michelle Hauck, and Michael Anthony. For more information about the rules of the tournament, click on the link. You'll want to follow their blogs for updates. 
 
"64 kombatants in a single-elimination, tournament style query-off. Entries will go head to head (one on one) with one another until only ONE entry remains. There will be a total of six rounds in Query Kombat. 64 entries in round one, 32 in round two, 16 in round three, 8 in round four, 4 in round five, and 2 in round six."

 The list of of Query Kombat Judges has been released.

I'm so excited to be included in this amazing group of authors. I was a judge last year, and I had a wonderful experience. How could I say no when asked again.
 
So please say hello, it's lovely to meet you.

 

7 comments:

  1. woo!!!! So excited you're excited!!!!! It's going to be FUN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I had a blast the last time. And I know you all have some fun surprises in store for the Kombatants. I can't wait to get my judging on!

      Delete
  2. Hi! It's my first time entering the Query Kombat, so excited to get things underway! Just dropping by to check out the judges' blogs. Great info you have here. Thanks for taking the time to judge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck, Lana. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Like Lana, I also just dropped by to say thanks in advance for the hard Query Kombat work. Love the picture on your blog. Great atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laura! The photo is of my favorite place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm another Query Kombat newbie dropping by to say hello and thank you for helping to make this contest happen! I'm so excited to be joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...