Thursday, May 2, 2013

GUESS WHO'S A QUERY KOMBAT JUDGE?

Not a hard one to figure out. Yep, I'm excited to be a part of this wonderful contest organized by Michelle Hauck, SC Write, and Mike Anthony (be sure to follow their blogs for updated information about Query Kombat)

In college, I was a huge Mortal Kombat and Streetfighter fan. I lived in the dorms and spent hours playing these games (yes, I'm a geek, no frat parties for me). I think the reason why I'm so excited is because this appeals to my inner Chung Lee (HIYA)

Here is a little bit about Query Kombat (for the full details about Query Kombat, click here).

This tournament style contest will bring two opposing queries and first 250 words head to head. Judges will vote what they believe is the best query to the next round. There are a total of 6 rounds. In the final round agents will browse and make requests. Exciting, right?

Who will be the Grand Champion? Maybe you.

Will you have a blast? Guaranteed!

So polish up those queries and first 250 words. The call for submissions begins May 13th-May 17th.

For the full list of participating judges and mentors, click here.

For the list of participating agents, click here.

So what do you think? READY to get your query on?


 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So glad you are doing this with me! It's going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...