Thursday, August 9, 2012

BANSHEES, BOOKS, & BASEBALL- INTERVIEW WITH KATHLEEN RUSHALL

My amazing agent, Kathleen Rushall, answers L.S. Murphy's 5 questions over on Banshees, Books, & Baseball. If you're interested in querying her about your manuscript, this is a good place to start.

Personalizing a query letter is something that agents talk about, but writers may not always feel comfortable doing. I know when I was querying, I kind felt like a faker-- that I was sucking up to the agent whenever I tried to personalize it.

I found an interview with Kathleen in which she talked about the kind of books she was interested in. I thought, oh my gosh, she's perfect for me. And I told her so in my query. Luckily, she agreed.

So please, pop on over to Banshees, Books, and Baseball and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...