Friday, June 22, 2012

WILD ROMANCE 난폭한 로맨스 / Nanpokhan Romance

Source


It has been a while. I've been so busy with edits that I haven't spent much time watching TV. I watched WILD ROMANCE a few months ago. It still ranks as one of the most enjoyable romantic comedies that I've seen. Any show that makes me LOL is a winner in my book.

Here is the synposis:

Everything starts on the birthday of Eun Jae's dad. Eun Jae (Lee Si Young) ran into Park Muyeol (Lee Dong Wook), who is the 2nd baseman of 'Green Dreamers', when she is drunk. Eun Jae who is a fan of 'Blue Seagulls', starts a fight with Muyeol who led the 'Green Dreamers' to victory.

The next day, internet is on fire with the video called 'Humiliated Park Muyeol'. Because of this video, career of both Muyeol and Eun Jae, who recently got a job as a bodyguard, are in danger. In the end, they decide to put on a show against the public! They lie that Eun Jae is Muyeol's private bodyguard and the video was recorded when Eun Jae was giving a self-defence demonstration to Muyeol. Like this, Eun Jae becomes real bodyguard of Muyeol. It seemed like everything worked out just fine, but the problem is that they can't stand each other's existence... HanCinema


I think the reason I enjoyed this series so much was due to the main actors, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Si Young. I’ve watched a few series featuring both actors and they’re really good. However, Lee Si Young shines for me in every series I’ve seen her in (Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss, and My Girl). She steals every scene she’s in. She has that sort of persona on screen, so watching a series with her as the lead was a lot of fun.


2 comments:

  1. She looks like Little Orphan Annie with brown hair!

    One of these days I'm going to have to try these shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. She looks so different without her normal flowing locks.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...