Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kindle Daily Deal: DARK PARADISE



I have amazing news! DARK PARADISE is a Kindle Daily Deal for Science Fiction & Fantasy. It's pretty a pretty awesome feeling to see my novel featured. Check it out HERE. Or go directly to the AMAZON sales page if you want to get in on the $0.99 sales price.

It's also on sale at the other online retailers like iBOOKS,  GOOGLE play, B&N, and at AMAZON Canada. So, please share the fabulous news with your friends. :)

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time promoting the series since DARK EMBRACE is coming out next month. I've never felt comfortable with promoting my novels (it gives me the heebie jeebies). I've never been the sort of person who likes to put herself out there. Most of my friends know, I'm pretty shy when I'm in a group. I'm the person who is quietly listening to everyone else's stories.

I can't do that now. Promo is a huge part of being published. As much as I'd like to hide in my writing cave, I have to get out of my comfort zone on occasion. Even worse, I have to say, *Hey, look at me. Check out my book*

I can't say that I excel at promoting my work. If I'm honest, I doggie paddle in circles more than swim, lol. But I do my best to spread the word about the Dark Paradise series, because I love it.

Okay, I'll shut up now. I guess I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. All of my insecurities were just regurgitated onto the page. It's been a while since I wrote a blog post. I'd forgotten how cathartic it can be. 

So, let's move on to my latest fun project. A teaser pic! YAY! I love making teasers, and I'm getting better at it.


http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Embrace-Angie-Sandro-ebook/dp/B00Y8SOYVQ/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
This will be my new Facebook Page cover picture. I think I'll change out the one here too. It's time for a blog makeover.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Embrace-Angie-Sandro-ebook/dp/B00Y8SOYVQ/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...