Friday, November 1, 2013

IT'S NANO TIME



Anyone else joining me in this month long writing party?

I'm going to do my best to win again. My plan is to use the energy of NaNo to finish DARK REDEMPTION.

The only things that might stall my goals... edits for DARK PARADISE AND DARK SACRIFICE.

As you can see,  some exciting things have happened since I last updated my blog. I have new titles, yay!

And release dates.

DARK PARADISE, DARK SACRIFICE, and DARK REDEMPTION will be published on 07/01/14, 08/05/14, and 09/02/14. It's going to be a busy summer.

I've also completed the first pass edits for Dark Paradise, and I'm waiting for the second.

I'm also expecting my first pass edits for DARK SACRIFICE to arrive any day now. 

And it that's not enough, I'm also editing QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN APPLE for my awesome agent.

So, there you go. Wish me luck with NaNo. I think I'll need it.




7 comments:

  1. Im going to be working my Nano magic this month too! I won last year by the skin of my teeth. Im hoping this year, now that I have a tiny bit of experience with it, I'll get more words in my count. Either way, Im just going to have fun with it. I wish you the best of luck this month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Hazel. May the muse be with you. I won for the first time last year too. It was a wonderful feeling. Now that you have experience with it, I know you'll have fun and meet your goal. That's the magic of NaNo.

      Delete
  2. :::waving arms:::: mememe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided today to use nano as a catalyst to complete edits on my current ms. Nano,is a great motivator. You are very busy. I hope you are able to meet all your goals. I'm so very happy and excited for you, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome news, Paula. You're right. NaNo is a great motivator. We're buddies in NaNo. We can cheer each other on to the finish line. Good luck to you.

      Delete
  4. Busy busy! But sounds like things are really falling into place for you. :-)

    Just don't forget to add me as a buddy. Remember, you're dragging me through this NaNo process.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...