Friday, July 10, 2015

MY CRAZY ROAD TRIP- WYOMING AND COWS, LOTS OF COWS

 
If you missed the first two posts about My Crazy Road Trip, click on the link HERE to get caught up.

We left Sturgis, SD around noon on Wednesday. I followed my mom because:

1) She's a better navigator than I am (if there is a way to get lost, I'll find it).

2) I couldn't see the jeep very well behind the Uhaul.

3) We were so exhausted, I had to watch to make sure she didn't fall asleep at the wheel. Every time she started swerving, I knew she'd drifted off and I honked to wake her up.

One terrifying moment had her swerving into a lane already occupied by another car. If you were curious about why it took us four days to drive 20 hours, it's a pretty easy answer. 

I wanted to get there alive.

I think we were still in South Dakota for this picture, but I could be wrong. I loved the beautiful yellow flowers.


The first day, we took two lane highways to get to Rawlins, Wyoming before getting a hotel. We were too exhausted to go on.

 

 
 
Somewhere in Wyoming.





Next stop on Friday, Utah. The place where I thought  Mom and I would be cannibalized by the Salt Flat People after getting lost. Sometimes having an active imagination is not a good thing.


Scroll down to enjoy a teaser DARK EMBRACE (Dark Paradise, #4). It releases Tuesday, July 14th, and is available for pre-order. :)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...